- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Cayanne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon cummin powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 inch piece of ginger - slivered
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- Cut the chicken breast to 1/2 inch cubes. Marinate the chicken with garlic, ginger, oil, lime juice, cayanne pepper, black pepper, cummin powder and salt.
- Allow to stand for 1 hour.
- Take a glass oven friendly dish. Empty the marinated mixture into the dish. Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil over the marinade. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes or till done.
- Sprinkle with slivered ginger and corriander leaves. Serve hot with naan or pita bread or rice