Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 table spoons of virgin organic coconut oil
- 2 table spoons of pure Irish butter
- 2.5 table spoons of unsweetened natural cacao
- 2 cups of gluten free baking flour (I used Bob's Red Mill All-Purpose Gluten-Free Baking Flour)
- 2 table spoons of baking powder
- Add 4 eggs and 1 cup of sugar to the mixer and whisk them together.
- Add 1 cup of milk to the mixture.
- Add softened butter to the mixture. To soften the butter you can leave the butter out in room temperature for a few hours or you can melt it in a pan just make sure you do not boil the butter and wait until it cools down.
- If you put hot butter to the mixture it will cook the eggs. Add coconut oil and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cacao and whisk one more time.
- Take 1 cup of mixture and put it aside for later. Add flour and baking powder to the main mixture and keep mixing.
- Take a medium sized oven pan and put your mixture in the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 340F/170C degrees.
- Bake your cake for 30-35 minutes.
- Before you take out your cake from the oven stick a toothpick or a knife in the cake. If it comes out clean your cake is done! Take out the cake from the oven and pour 1 cup of mixture over the cake which you put aside before. Let the cake cool down for 15-20 minutes, make yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy!
- Afiyet Olsun (Bon Appetit)